Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2015

The Countdown Has Begun

It's Saturday night, and I'm starting to get more worried.
I know that everything happens for a reason, but that still doesn't stop me from getting anxious.

I went to the ODK Leadership Conference on campus today!
I never thought that I would be a leader, or even be considered for it. 
I'm learning so much.  Even though I'm still anxious about getting in front of crowds, I'm getting over that fear.

I miss James, and I miss his dad.  
I wish that my life would be easy for just one month.  I wish I didn't have to worry about where I'm going to sleep or how to hid this from James.  

I would like to talk to Mike, but I'm pretty sure I'm not on his visitation list.  
At least I can write him a letter.  

I have three days left to pack up my house and find a place to put my stuff.
I've made a list of things to put in the plastic bins in my car.  
I'm pretty sure that I can cut it down to a couple pair of jeans, and t-shirts.  I will have to find different parking lots to sleep in, and somehow make the engine in my car last just a little bit longer.  

I hope that HUD can help me either find a place or help me stay in this place just a little longer.  
But, on to happier memories.
Here I am with my friends at the conference today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment