Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

It's Time to Start Stocking Stuffer Shopping!

Can you believe that Christmas is less than three months away!  
This is when people start shopping, but I'm done.  
I always start shopping the day after Christmas and put things away all year.  That way I can grab the great deals and still have extra funds around the holidays.

BUT, I still do extra shopping around the holidays, especially for stocking stuffers.
And, that brings me to nomorerack.com. They have great deals that only last for a couple of days and around the holidays last year, they had awesome flash deals!!

Right now they have this awesome Druzy Pearldrop Ring for only $14.

And these Druzy Pearldrop Earrings are also only $14. 
Both of these will make great stocking stuffers for just about anyone in your family that loves jewelry.
Let me know if you get them.  I got them and can't wait to wear them this year!!

5 comments:

  1. Love these! So pretty and great for stocking stuffers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are quite pretty! I will have to bookmark this. I don't start stocking stuffing shopping until black Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!! I cannot believe that Christmas is around the corner. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete