Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

How Do You Say GoodBye?

If you had a friend that was more than family, more than your sister...how do you say goodbye?
How do you say, "I miss you" or "I still need you"?
You see, that magic word wasn't said.  Can it be taken back if it wasn't said?  
Can you uncry those tears?  Can you undo the wrongs?  Can you erase that look of hurt?
For three days I've done nothing but cry...does it matter to you?  Do you care?  
Can we go back?  I know I can be mean.  I know I can say things that hurt, but I held back because I didn't want to say things that couldn't be unsaid.  Is it possible to hold on to hope?  Is it possible to repair a broken heart?  Is it possible to unbleed from the soul?  I keep my mind busy in hopes that my heart can't think and that doesn't work.  I keep occupied, but everywhere I look there's traces of you.  The phone goes unanswered, the email unopened, the heart is still broken.  
All of the pieces are here, but can they be put back together again.  
The rubber ball is still bouncing, it can bounce back...I hope.
 
If you're reading this, CLICK HERE so see a video.

I still love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment