Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

SneakPeeq has Opi NailPolish!!!

Need I say more.
SneakPeeq is the site where you can get badges for looking around and most of them have a discount of some sort.  
Me, the dunce that I am, didn't check my email soon enough and the ones that I wanted are already sold out.  
BUT...
There's still some left, and you can get a set of 3 colors for as low as $15
 This was my first choice and of course SOLD OUT!!
This is my second choice and SOLD OUT!!
This is my third choice and for me it's $15 because I have a couple of badges!!

So, hurry over to SneakPeeq and score some OPI nail polish while it lasts!!
And, hopefully they will restock on the glitter nail polishes because I sooooo want one!!!

10 comments:

  1. My grand daughter love polish so I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really like your first and second choices too! Too bad they are sold out! But I can see why; they are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OPI is by far the best nail polish on the market and worth every penny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love OPI - it stays on better than any other polish I've tried and a TON of colors to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OPI is the best and they have so many cool colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love, love, love those colors!!!! I need more sparkles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love, love, love those colors!!!! I need more sparkles!!!

    ReplyDelete