Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Is the weekend really over?

This week is finals week for DH.  So, he's studying his skinny butt off!
Monster, however, is enjoying having his Egg girlfriend so close.  I swear all he has to do is bat those little blue eyes and everyone falls over him.   
This year is almost coming to an end, and as I sit here for a couple minutes and actually reflect...it was fairly decent.  
Monster is going to school.  I've been accepted into SFA and automatically given scholarships because of my grades.  So, next semester I'm probably going to attend school again.  YIKES!
Is it bad that I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up?  
I guess the smart choice would be to go for an Agriculture degree and that would help out with the farm.  But, really...those that know me from childhood, would you have ever guessed I would be a farmer?
Monster turns 4 in May, and we're looking into 4H for him.  I think we're gonna start out with...CHICKENS...Duh!
So, what has your weekend been like?  Me...I've got a tingly face because of breathing problems again...so Egg is out getting coffee to help me breathe better.  Yes, it works!  Tonight I'm going to stay up and get some work done...and it's actually supposed to get cold overnight...WooHoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment