Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Where's my Shoe Lover's??

TopFloor has some amazing sales that are ending today!! 
This sale only last for the next 12 hours,  so you might want to hurry if you want to get these awesome shoes!!!
Today at TopFloor!  
As you can see...these are AWESOME shoes! There's also a VERY LIMITED quantity left!!
I've told you about TopFloor before, and they have really good sales!  
A while back I got these 10 Ft. Apple charging cords and they're AWESOME!!!
These aren't on sale right now, but I'm hoping they come back REAL SOON, so I can get more!
There's also these Guardian Stones that would make a really great gift under the  Christmas Tree! These are actually pretty cheap for gifts!
Don't tell a certain QQ, but I'm going to get these for her for Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment