Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Is it Good-bye?

With everything that has happened in this past year, I am sad to announce that I will not be posting here as much.  

You see, with a family that stalks you, and wants to make your life hell, it's best not to do social media.

HOWEVER...

Be on the lookout for a new blog, I've already got the name and will be getting the domain next week...unfortunately I will be unable to post it here for fear of my safety and well being.

BUT....
You can email me to find out what the new blog will be, or you can email me...
New Year...
New Name...
New Adventures...
And I wide open road.  

I will probably post some things here, but nothing like what I was doing and nothing that will say where I am or where I've been until after I've left that area!

No comments:

Post a Comment