Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Julep is on Sale today!!!

I can't say enough about Julep nail polish! Except that they're on SALE today on Zulily!!!
For as little as $24.99 you can get 4 colors and some quick dry drops. 
I have to tell you...I live by these quick dry drops!
If you've been waiting to get some Julep, today is the day!!!

 This was my collection a couple months ago...I'm always expanding it and looking for the good deals!

 This color is: Gayle! And yes I'm in love with it because it's purple!!!
 This is the Quick Dry Drops, and if you're a busy person like me, I highly recommend you get this.  One drop on each nail and I don't have the problems with half dried nails and getting them messed up.  So, if you've been wanting to try Julep, I would head over and get some before they sell out...and these will sell out fast!!!

1 comment:

  1. Trust me, the polish is incredible, Mrs Mallow does her nails OFTEN (allll the time) and Julep is the ONLY brand she uses anymore! It looks fantastic AND she threw me a bone giving me a bottle of my favorite shade of green ( : (used the quick dry drops, they work like magic.)
    The colors are vibrant and there are tons to choose from... I'm hopping on this one with both feet!

    ReplyDelete