Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Spanx as low as $14.99 Today!!!

I've been waiting for over a week for this one!
Spanx is on sale at Zulily!  For those that don't know what Spanx is, it's a brand that helps with shaping.  I am getting a pair to help with my "muffin top" when I dress up!




Vibram Fivefingers is also on sale.  I've been wanting a pair of these for a couple of years now.  They're supposed to be really good for increased performance when working out.  (I wouldn't know since I barely work out!)
BUT, I've done a little research and I think it would be really good for my horrible feet.  Remember, I've had several surgeries on my feet already, and I'm always on the lookout for comfy shoes!
Remember, today is the last day for Melissa & Doug toys, along with Crayola.  You might want to hurry over there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment