Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Look what you can get for less than $10 at Fab!

I LOVE Fab.  I got QQ an alarm clock for Christmas and this is the result!! She LOVED it!!
Clocky is only $27 at Fab, and with a $10 gift card that I can send to my FB Friends (you can send me a friend request HERE) it will only be $17 plus shipping.  
I've gotten things before at Fab and haven't ever had a problem with them.  Right now here's some things that you can get for less than $10 with the gift card that you can get from me!


You can get different sets of Hot Sox for $2 plus shipping.
 You can get Rumba Slap watches for only $10 plus shipping with the gift card!!

And you can get different sets of these AWESOME Spikeletz pen sets for only $1.50 plus shipping with the gift card.

Now, to get these discounts remember you should (you don't have to...you can get another friend to send you the gift card) send me a friend request HERE and let me know in a message which gift cards you want me to send you!

Now, I became aware of Fab a while back when I had a friend featured on the site...back when it was first starting out!!
Me, personally...I'm getting the socks and pens!! Besides purses, those are my weaknesses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment