Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Gift Ideas that I picked

I've been a fan of Hybrid Her for a long time. 
Now, they have what's called "Trunk Shows" where I get to pick what will be on sale!!!
So, yesterday I made a new show.  I picked things that are UNIQUE (like me) and reasonable in price.  I have to say there's a couple of things that I LOVE...starting with this long sleeve T-shirt:

 I personally know of a couple of people that should live by this motto...but that's another story.

Then there's these fabric wrapped stacking bangles. I love them!! These are really unique and would be great for that hard to shop for person.
Also, if there is anything that you would like to see I can always add it.  Sorry, this is mostly for women and there's hardly any toys.  All you have to do is go HERE and start shopping!!!
Thanks in advance!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment