Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Do you have a Trekkie on your Christmas List???

Yes, I will admit it...I'm a TREKKIE!!!
I LOVE all things Star Trek...and I know a lot of my friends do also.

So, what do you get the Trekkie on your list for Christmas?  
Well, Star Trek items of course...and I can help you there!
Right now, Zulily has a bunch of Star Trek items on sale, but this only lasts for TWO DAYS so you might want to hurry!!

There are even some that are under $10!!! 
Like this 18 oz. travel mug for $7.99.

 There is also this 12 oz. coffee mug also for $7.99.
There is also this Stainless Steel Water Bottle for $8.99.

There are other things also, like this AWESOME cookie jar:

It's a little more expensive at $34.99, but still worth every penny if you want to make that special TREKKIE happy!!! 
If you have a whole family of TREKKIES, then you can get Christmas Shopping done fairly cheap! 
I know I am!!
This sale only lasts for TWO DAYS, so hurry and get what you want!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment